How Do I Sell or Convert
my Bitcoin to US Currency?
How to convert “bitcoin” to US currency is a popular question even in savvy investment circls. This is an important question asked by many wanna-be-investors of Bitcoin and it’s valuable and viable question. Sometimes even the simplest of answers will keep some savvy business people from investing.
Usually, most savvy investors will only invest when they are certain of the outcome of their investment and no most or all of the risk factors.
Bitcoin is so new and there are many skeptical thoughts surrounding the concept and there are many positive thoughts as well. Some say Bitcoin will become the new world currency.
However, with that said, there have been many multi-millionaires created by only investing a few “bucks”. Experts say now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin – however, do not invest any more than you can afford to lose.
How to convert Bitcoin into US currency or CASH? A great question and hopefully this article will answer your question.
For supported countries and payment methods, you can sell or “cash out” your bitcoin for your local currency and have the proceeds deposited in your linked bank account or local currency wallet.
Here are the usual steps:
Using a Web Browser
- Go to the Sells page.
- Enter the amount that you wish to sell.
- Select the wallet you wish to sell from (typically your BTC Wallet).
- Select the account you wish to deposit to (such as your linked bank account).
- Note: you may use the “Sell Max” button to sell the entire balance of the selected wallet
- Confirm the order is correct and click Sell Bitcoin.
Using the iOS & Android Apps:
- Tap the menu icon near the top left of the screen to open the Navbar.
- Select or Sell from the Navbar.
- Enter the amount in BTC or your local currency that you wish to sell.
- Select to wallet you wish to sell from.
- Select the bank account or currency wallet you wish to deposit into.
- After reviewing your order, tap Sell bitcoin.